The First Two Weeks
Comprehensive Mother/Baby and Lactation Support
Would you like to have support and guidance as you navigate the transition to parenthood?
Need someone who can answer all the questions?
Want to know what is normal and when (and who) to call for help?
Would you like someone to visit you at home and help you make sense of it all?
This package entitles you to two in-depth home visits in those early weeks once you return home with your baby that includes information and support about:
- Lactation and Infant Feeding Consulting – Judgment-free feeding support to help you meet your goals
- Instruction on the care and language of babies to help you be a more responsive parent
- Tips on how to heal your new body and return to full vitality
- Helpful suggestions to navigate sleep deprivation and get the rest you need
- Early parenting support to help you tap into your intuition and instincts
- Guidance for your growing family to support older siblings and integrate the new baby into your tribe
- Information and support about mood and emotional changes
- Postpartum support planning
- And much more…
Plus, during this time you will also have access to phone and messaging support!
Visits are approximately 2 hours long
Additional Home Visits: $95